EuroGeographics is the association that represents European National Mapping, Cadastre and Land Registry Authorities. It aims at furthering the development of the European Spatial Data Infrastructure. One component of its activities to achieve this goal is the provision of a number of European-wide data sets, such as a Digital Elevation Model, a boundary and a regional map of Europe.
space4environment is a value added reseller of EuroGeographics data.
- EuroBoundaryMap (EBM): is a seamless geo-database at the scale 1:100 000 covering 41 countries. It contains geometry, names and codes of administrative and statistical units continuously updated by our members, the national mapping and cadastral authorities (NMCAs) of Europe. It links to the updated statistical LAU- and NUTS-codes for all local administrative units of the 28 member states of the European Union.
- EuroRegionalMap (ERM): is a pan-European dataset containing topo-geographic information at the scale 1:250 000 covering 33 European states. It is ideal for a wide range of uses, including spatial analysis, cartographic publishing and backdrop visualisation, or in combination with other datasets for marketing planning and socio-economic analysis, environmental analysis, and transport management.
- EuroGlobalMap (EGM): is a 1:1 million scale topographic dataset covering 45 countries and territories in the European region. EuroGlobalMap is perfect for use as background to many applications from planning, monitoring and network analysis to presenting environmental policies. The data set is available as “opendata”.
- EuroDEM is a digital elevation model (excluding vegetation or building heights). t is ideal for environmental change research, hydrologic modelling, resource monitoring, monitoring mapping and visualisation.
Through our reseller agreement we are able to offer a wide selection of pan-European harmonised digital topographic and administrative data ranging from the scale of 1:100.000 to 1:1.000.000, including cross-border or custom-defined sub-sets of the above data.
Please contact us for a price quotation.
- GIS-GR: GIS of the Greater Region (cross-border data)
- CEPS / INSTEAD
- Beschaffungsamt des Bundes (EBM and ERM licences for all German administrations)
- European Environment Agency (framework contract for data provision)