Project management, planning and implementation
During the realization of several projects on European level working for the EC, EEA and ESA in research project, service contracts as well as framework contracts, space4environment and its staff has demonstrated extensive experience in planning, implementing and managing projects in multi-national and multi-partner settings. Our activities include:
- User requirements assessment and specification
- Project planning and implementation
- Project supervision and progress monitoring
- Administrative and financial reporting
- Quality assurance and quality control
As manager of the ETC on Terrestrial Environment (2003 – 2006), Stefan Kleeschulte, managing director of space4environment, has been successfully leading a consortium of 10 partner organizations with an annual budget of over 1.5 million Euro, including national co-funding.