Realising that the world’s natural resources are limited and fragile, space4environment considers environmental protection to be an important component of its corporate responsibility and consistent with its overall goals and values.
We are committed to providing quality services in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees while minimizing potentially harmful environmental impacts.
The basic principles of our commitment to the environment and social responsibility include:
- The consideration of environmental and social concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
- The promotion of environmental awareness among our employees and encouraging them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- The responsible and efficient use of office materials and resources, including paper, water and electricity.
- The reduction of waste by separation and recycling.
- The reduction of business trips by using modern communication means like video or internet conferencing.
- The introduction of teleworking and provision of home office equipment to minimise the health risk of our team and assume social responsibility during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The active support of staff training and life-long learning.
- The purchase and use of energy saving appliances.
- The use of environmentally friendly transport for daily commuting.
We consider it essential that our employees are actively involved in and understand the implementation of our environmental goals. Self-assessments and suggestions on how to further improve the attainment of our environmental goals are encouraged.